Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Middle Euphrates Operations Announces Successful Pilgrimage of Pilgrims by Land to Arar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Middle Euphrates Operations Announces Successful Pilgrimage of Pilgrims by Land to Arar Empty Middle Euphrates Operations Announces Successful Pilgrimage of Pilgrims by Land to Arar

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

Middle Euphrates Operations Announces Successful Pilgrimage of Pilgrims by Land to Arar

Friday, August 18

The commander of operations of the Central Euphrates, Major General Qais Khalaf al-Mohamadawi, announced on Friday the success of the plan to promote and protect the pilgrims of the holy land through Karbala province and to the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia.

Al-Muhammadawi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy, that "the plan to promote and protect the pilgrims of the Holy Land through the Holy Karbala - Nukhayb - Arar ended peacefully and without incident from the date of departure of the administrative mission of the Hajj and Umrah on July 28, 2017 until this day coincidental 18 August 2017, "noting that" the number of pilgrims reached about (13700) pilgrims and the passage of about (600) buses. "

"We have been given the necessary protection within the responsibility of our leadership, where they are received border administrative management of the holy province of Karbala with the rest of the provinces and handed over to the leadership of border guards."

On Wednesday (August 16, 2017), the head of the pilgrims' union at the Arar border crossing, Mahmoud Hameed Aini, announced the distribution of more than 10,000 pilgrims to the Holy Land through the Arar port.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 6:55 pm