Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural Statistics Announces Annual Water Revenues of Tigris and Euphrates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural Statistics Announces Annual Water Revenues of Tigris and Euphrates Empty Agricultural Statistics Announces Annual Water Revenues of Tigris and Euphrates

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 4:23 am

Agricultural Statistics Announces Annual Water Revenues of Tigris and Euphrates

Monday 4 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    announced the Agricultural Statistics Directorate, on Monday, that the annual water revenues of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers was 54 billion cubic meters in 2016

, said the Directorate of the Ministry of Planning in a statement received Alsumaria News, he said that " the annual revenue of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers for the year 2016 amounted to 54.75 billion meters cube of water , "adding that" the amount of annual revenue for the Tigris River reached 15.37 billion cubic meters, while the annual revenue for the Euphrates River 15.15 billion cubic meters. "
    Member of the Parliamentary Agriculture calls for the formation of a higher National Water Council
    Deputy: hosting officials on the treatment of the water crisis proved clear shortcomings of the stakeholders

"The total annual revenues of the Tigris tributaries reached 24.23 billion cubic meters," she said, noting that "Zab Al-Zab was the highest in its water revenues, which amounted to 10.55 billion cubic meters, followed by small Zab with annual revenues of 6.75 billion cubic meters, followed by Diyala with annual revenues amounted to 5.78 billion cubic meters and then the greatest annual revenues amounted to 1.15 billion cubic meters. "

It is noteworthy that Turkey has built 14 Dam on the Euphrates River and its tributaries within its territory and 8 dams on the Tigris River and its tributaries, and need Turkey several years to fill artificial lakes behind these dams, while established Syria 5 dams , three of which are large constructed in the mid - sixties, often Turkey is controlling In these releases, which are often few except in the flood season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:46 pm