Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv Empty Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:52 am

[size=30]Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv[/size]
    08/09/2017 02:30 | Number of readings: 26
    font size: Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv Font_decrease Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv Font_enlarge
    Israeli media reveal the visit of a Saudi prince to Tel Aviv Thumbnail.php?file=_________609722265
    Trend Press / Continue
    Israeli media revealed that a Saudi prince from the royal court had made a secret visit to Tel Aviv in recent days.
    The Israeli radio quoted sources as saying that the Saudi prince held during his visit meetings with senior Israeli officials, during which he discussed the idea of ​​advancing regional peace, which was rejected by the Office of the President of Netanyahu or the Israeli Foreign Ministry to comment on it.

Location"i24NEWS" pointed out that the disclosure of this visit comes after the remarks of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in which he announced the existence of cooperation at various levels with the Arab countries that do not have between them and Israel peace agreements.
    The Israeli website also referred to what was quoted by the Saudi Press Agency "SPA" a month before news that the contacts of the King of Saudi Arabia had a part of the removal of Israel to the electronic checkpoints, erected in the blessed Al Aqsa Mosque.
    Israeli reports have pointed out that Israeli politicians have been courting Riyadh for some time. This was evident during the Gulf crisis by closing Al-Jazeera in Israel on the one hand, and the aspirations expressed by Netanyahu to land a plane in Riyadh coming from Tel Aviv on the other..

She pointed to the visit previously made by Saudi intelligence chief Anwar al-Ashqi to Tel Aviv last year, headed by a delegation of businessmen, as well as the participation of Mohammed bin Salman, a regional meeting in Aqaba with Israeli parties.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:07 pm