Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability a Empty Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability a

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2013, 4:40 am

Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability and security laws supportive

24-09-2013 07:35 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Warned a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, of the continuing deterioration of the security situation in the country because it will affect the work of foreign companies, the few that operate in the country. said is capable (of the Agency news): The global companies are usually looking for two things for the purpose of investment namely security and profitability, noting that the factor of security in the country virtually non-existent because of the bombings repeated assassinations and indiscriminate threats, these are all sending messages is reassuring to companies foreign investment. added: that Iraq has become an environment repulsive to invest for the lack of restoration of integrated security and the absence of a suitable environment for laws, In the event of continued deterioration of the security situation will affect the presence of foreign companies, few are currently operating in the country as well as the advent of international companies and foreign investors to work and invest in the country. pointed to: that the investment process in the country is witnessing a decline continues, where that investment is now centered in the oil sector that where many guaranteed profits to the international companies, while other sectors lacking investment. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability a Empty Re: Finance Committee: Iraq has become a repulsive environment for investment to the lack of stability a

Post by Wayne Irby Tue 24 Sep 2013, 5:14 am

W/O security there is not as much profitability!, I could make a killing working over there but why go when instead of making a killing you might get killed!

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:33 pm