Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: The missile program is not negotiable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: The missile program is not negotiable Empty Iran: The missile program is not negotiable

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 3:18 am

[size=30]Iran: The missile program is not negotiable[/size]
    07/10/2017 09:10 | Number of readings: 87
    font size:  Iran: The missile program is not negotiable Font_decrease  Iran: The missile program is not negotiable Font_enlarge
     Iran: The missile program is not negotiable Thumbnail.php?file=a1435062505_660x330_433761288
    Trend Press / Agencies

[rtl]The Iranian foreign ministry said its ballistic missile program was for defense purposes only and not negotiable, denying a Reuters report that Tehran might be open to discussing the program with world powers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iran at all bilateral diplomatic meetings that its missile defense program is not negotiable and that it is not inconsistent with UN Security Council Resolution 2231," Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iran has hinted to the six world powers that it may be ready to hold talks on its arsenal of ballistic missiles in an attempt to ease the tension surrounding its controversial program," a Reuters report quoted Iranian and Western officials as saying on Friday.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm