Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of the Parliament talks about the "important" round of dialogues in Baghdad and Erbil and re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of the Parliament talks about the "important" round of dialogues in Baghdad and Erbil and re Empty Speaker of the Parliament talks about the "important" round of dialogues in Baghdad and Erbil and re

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 6:13 am

[size=32]
    Speaker of the Parliament talks about the "important" round of dialogues in Baghdad and Erbil and reveals "positive results"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The head of the Iraqi parliament, Salim al-Jubouri, said on Monday that his visit to the city of Erbil will solve the differences and outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government in Baghdad, suggesting that his visit to the capital of the region was after getting a green light from Baghdad.

Al-Jubouri said in a speech before the deputies in today's session that at a time when Iraq is passing through this dangerous juncture, the constant movement of abstract purposes and narrow objectives should be a collective approach and a general duty on decision makers, opinion people and the elite of the nation before things get complicated and move towards The one way that will not serve the country's highest interest. "

He added that "this premise and the framework and political address we have a series of deliberations in Baghdad with important leaders in the state and the political process found that the completion requires a cross-opening to narrow frameworks and achieve the principle of unity formula containment and encirclement problem from within and not besieged from abroad."

"Our visit to Arbil is one of the most important and essential stations that have revealed to us important opportunities to solve at least in the dimension of intentions and readiness for understanding within an acceptable framework, so that we can create the appropriate ground for launching a broad and open dialogue instead of walls and solid barriers, To go to difficult options, take the road to reach the table of dialogue and internal deliberation of the people of one house. "

"We have told everyone in Baghdad and Arbil that there is no need to return to the constitution in the direction of the mechanisms that will lead to the final solution to our worsening crisis day after day and hour after hour."

Al-Jabouri said that "the House of Representatives has stopped at the forefront of the call to return the Constitution and the superiority of the language of dialogue and even those decisions taken by it was aimed at maintaining the unity of dialogue and as you know politicians are experienced dialogue with the enemy how to the people of the House and the partners of the country, the Kurds people and leadership are Iraqis history And present and it is important to prove this reality through our faith in dialogue with those who disagree with us within the tent of the homeland. "

He added that "the crisis moved towards making the Iraqi territory a possible arena for external intervention, regardless of the fact that these international parties stand with us in our point of view or our differences, the son of the homeland remains an Iraqi and friends and brothers are friends and brothers no more and we are keen to sustain our brothers and friendship with them as much as We are keen on the sovereignty of Iraq and sovereignty more expensive and more precious. "

"It is not possible to talk about everything as long as we are in the stage of maturity of the solution here in Baghdad we had an important round of dialogue paved the way to meet Arbil and we will reveal to you after the positive results of the near details, but I want you to rest assured that no compromise And we appreciate the results of this dialogue soon, with God's help, in a way that avoids the internal conflict and puts us on the path of the solution, with the help of God. I think that is what you wish for and for us and for each of us his style and his way of reaching the one result. "

"The current dispute is not between two governments in Baghdad and Arbil, but it is a dispute that threatens the existence of a state under the threat of the principle of partnership or belief, there are two approaches in courage either the courage of escalation and conflict or the courage of peace and dialogue."

Al-Jubouri concluded by saying that "when I hear that there are movements towards the tribes to seek to join certain areas of the project of a region beyond the idea of ​​the Kurdistan Region and that there is a disturbing response I have the responsibility to preserve the fate of certain areas I held the responsibility to represent them in the institution of the state and a broad popular will wait to be expressed to stay within United Iraq framework ".

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:50 am