Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision Empty Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 4:11 am

Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision

Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision NB-218667-636436444233691472

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    predicted Michael Hayden, the former head of the CIA or what is known as " the CIA ", in response to "sharp" for Iran , as he put it , the new strategy developed by US President Donald Trump , the disarmament of confidence from the nuclear deal for Tehran . 

" President Donald Trump's classification of Iran's Revolutionary Guards is terrorism, " Hadin said in an interview with CNN. " I expect a sharp response from Iran, and that's where the complexity is, where we can anticipate and build on the Europeans' responses, but we can not predict how Iran will respond. "

• Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision ArrowSelected2Trump directs his administration to work with Congress to deal with the nuclear deal with Iran

• Former CIA chief expects a sharp Iranian response to Trump's decision ArrowSelected2Trump accuses Tehran of not respecting the "spirit of agreement" nuclear

"I would not have taken a step to withdraw confidence from the nuclear deal. I think it is a minor step in terms of exactly what we want to do, and I think the president might do a series of events that we can not control," he said. 

Trump announced Friday his new strategy toward Iran, saying it was aimed at preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, "supporting terror and destabilizing the Middle East," highlighting that "history has shown us that the longer we leave the threat, More serious, "pointing out that" our strategy begins to impose severe sanctions against the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. " 

It is noteworthy that Iran warned the United States of the classification of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps "terrorist organization," considering that it would be a "declaration of war"

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/218667/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-cia-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B1/ar

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:12 pm