Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law "Polygamy" at the table of parliament for approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The law "Polygamy" at the table of parliament for approval Empty The law "Polygamy" at the table of parliament for approval

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:17 am

The law "Polygamy" at the table of parliament for approval
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - Journalist 
    MP MP on the coalition of forces Jamila al-Obeidi, on Thursday, the parliament's vote on the law of polygamy after discussion during the coming sessions.
    "The polygamy law is due to the high proportion of widows, divorced women and women over the age of 30," she said. "Their proportion exceeds 25 percent, which makes them in dire need of their legitimate rights to marry."
    She added that "the demand for polygamy came in order to promote the economic reality of women, as the amount of 100 thousand or 200 thousand Latvian purpose, especially as they have children begging in the street," noting that "women have the right to live a free life dignified, with a real job opportunity In honor of what I gave to the homeland. "
    She explained that "women, widows and divorced women must be given their right to marry, so that there is a society based on ethics, values ​​and principles." She stressed that "the law of polygamy still exists in the Legal Committee, and will vote on it after deliberation."
    "The man is not bound by the second marriage, but society needs to be educated to create a spirit of love and cooperation between men and women," she said. 
    It is noteworthy that the law raised the resentment of many women, where they refused to marry a man from another woman, which contradicts what God analyzed, so it requires legislation within the parliament to ensure a decent life for widows and divorced women and men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:42 pm