Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy describe oppositions to the law of polygamy as "selfishness" and the other regards as an insu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy describe oppositions to the law of polygamy as "selfishness" and the other regards as an insu Empty Deputy describe oppositions to the law of polygamy as "selfishness" and the other regards as an insu

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 3:30 am

Deputy describe oppositions to the law of polygamy as "selfishness" and the other regards as an insult to the dignity of women

18/03/2017 09:14 | Number of Views: 77 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Deputy describe oppositions to the law of polygamy as "selfishness" and the other regards as an insult to the dignity of women
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    MP stressed beautiful Obeidi national coalition on the need to enact a law that allows a man to marry more than once, to eliminate the unit aggravation of divorcees and widows and spinsters in Iraq, describing "opposed the of this matter as" excessive selfishness, "as she put it.
    Obeidi in an interview for "trend-Presse," she said, the law which gives the man the right to marry more than once found in the Iraqi constitution in place by Shara celestial norms.
    She added that "Iraq in which widows and divorced nearly four million, can solve this dilemma economically through the development of effective solutions by the state, indicating that" this issue should be under the eyes of the Iraqi state and the government, because their position negative with the worsening prepare widows and divorcees because of the exceptional circumstances faced by the country.
    She drew Obeidi that "the objection of some Iraqi women on this idea, the result of emotional interaction with the matter, and the nature of the composition of the woman and her jealousy and eagerness to her own life, demanding the" Iraqi women have to elevate themselves and move away from selfishness in how to deal with the extraordinary things that the country is experiencing.
    , However, saying, "I was hoping that the feminist community looks at this thing rationally and think unconsciously, to search for solutions to stop the deterioration of the situation of Iraqi women by increasing the proportion of divorcees and widows because of the difficult situation faced by the country.
    She noted that "widows and divorcees Zlmn a lot in the community because of poor economic conditions and unfair wars that wracked the country and, most recently Aldaasha war on terrorism, adding that" Rose selfish act by some Iraqi women than it is complex and does not give solutions to redress the others.
    In a related context, said the Committee on Women, Family and Children in the House of Representatives member Risan Sheikh Dler, in the Conference: journalist held, with a number of deputies and civil society institutions, I followed "direction Press" that "calls to enact a law in Parliament allows polygamy is rejected and such a project offends the dignity women, "indicating that he" can not build a family on the demolition of another family account. "
    The sheikh Dler that "Iraq has suffered from captivity and the abduction and killing of some women," she wondered, "Is it not the first to develop such problems before the launch of calls to encourage polygamy solutions?".
    She stressed Sheikh Dler, that "we pay attention to the war on Daesh and work to restore stability to the regions and the return of displaced persons instead of those calls that created controversy in the Iraqi street". Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:51 pm