Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary education calls for the application of the project to improve the rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary education calls for the application of the project to improve the rate Empty Parliamentary education calls for the application of the project to improve the rate

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:17 am

Parliamentary education calls for the application of the project to improve the rate

10:33 - 04/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary Higher Education Committee, Fardous Al-Awadi, on Saturday appealed to Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal to implement the decision of the House of Representatives, which voted on the project to improve the rate for sixth preparatory students.
    "We appreciate the efforts of the Ministry of Education and appreciate the responsibilities of the Iraqi Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Education," Al-Awadi said in a statement.
    She added that "this decision passed by the parliament has many positive aspects, including that it gives a positive motivation for students to achieve their ambition to enter the colleges and the graduation of a generation of scientific rigor, including that it raises the scientific level of students, and thus would be in the interest of the country that will benefit from their youth potential "He said.
    Al-Awadi explained that "this project is a global system in place in all developed countries, even if applied in Iraq will be tantamount to keeping pace with these countries, pointing out that the Minister should begin to serve Iraq and our students who have passed difficult and harsh conditions during their studies and exams Ministerial "level.
    Al-Awadi pointed out that "the minister's work in this project is a positive start for other projects that support the scientific process in the country, expressing confidence that" the minister will not deviate from any project that supports the educational process. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:22 am