Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two employees of the Real Estate Registration Department in Nasiriyah were fined

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two employees of the Real Estate Registration Department in Nasiriyah were fined Empty Two employees of the Real Estate Registration Department in Nasiriyah were fined

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:58 am

[size=30]Two employees of the Real Estate Registration Department in Nasiriyah were fined[/size]
    15/11/2017 10:01 | Number of readings: 21
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Nasiriyah Misdemeanors Court has fined the employees of the first real estate registration department in Nasiriyah for irregularities in their jobs.

The Inspector General of the Ministry of Justice Hassan Hamoud al-Ukaili said in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it, the court found the act committed by the two employees a crime punishable by law, indicating that the convicts committed a violation of the duties of their job by signing the minutes of the disclosure of the property as an interest free of Construction even though the property is built on it. "

The Inspector-General said that "the court sentenced the employees to a fine to be paid to the state treasury in accordance with the provisions of Article 331 of the Penal Code. In case of non-payment of the fine, each one is held for six months. The complainant has the right to review the civil courts to claim compensation after Gain the judgment of the degree of bits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:29 pm