Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Department of Real Estate Registration begins the adoption of real estate bonds tamper-proof

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Department of Real Estate Registration begins the adoption of real estate bonds tamper-proof Empty Department of Real Estate Registration begins the adoption of real estate bonds tamper-proof

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Oct 2013, 6:00 am

Department of Real Estate Registration begins the adoption of real estate bonds tamper-proof

History of edits :: 10/8/2013 11:38 • 18 times readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} instructed the Directorate General of the Real Estate Registration Department at the Ministry of Justice to the directorates and Almlahziat all Balbdo in the use of new real estate bonds is subject to fraud or manipulation.

The Director General of the Department of Real Estate Registration Aqil al-Zubaidi in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it on Tuesday that "the Directorate General of recording real estate and directed the departments and Almlahziat in Baghdad and the provinces to begin the replacement model bond Real Estate old model {25} new." He Zubaidi, the "The new model of the bonds contain watermarks and logos high-tech 'and therefore it is burnable or itchiness or manipulation." and explained that "this procedure is one of the most important achievements of the Real Estate Registration Department in its tireless efforts to maintain the real property private and public protection." He pointed out that "the old mortgage bond, using, since the real estate registration circles in Iraq, where that Date departments will gradually replace it, due to the high volume of real estate and taking into account the accuracy in the process of information transfer restrictions." ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:28 am