Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads

chouchou
    chouchou

Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads Empty Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads Dhi Qar: Maintenance and EXA 114 km of roads

Post by chouchou Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Implemented in the province of Dhi Qar, maintenance and Siding for more than 114 kilometers along the roads.

The Director of Roads and Bridges Dhi Qar, Eng Mater Obaid said light "implemented Directorate works Siding and maintenance for more than 114 kilometers along the arterial roads at a cost of 16 billion Iraqi dinars."

He pointed out that "This road is the main link between the province of Dhi Qar and other neighboring provinces, including through Dawn - Alaptarh, by Syed Ahmed Rifai addition to by Syed intruder and the path of reform, as well as through Nasiriya - Nasr."

He pointed out that "the work also included installation and maintenance operations shoulders of different ways in the province."

And adopted the operational plan for the roads and bridges this year to focus on roads linking the provinces within the plan of the Ministry of Construction and Housing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:26 pm