Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The vote on five laws highlighted the paragraphs of the parliament session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The vote on five laws highlighted the paragraphs of the parliament session today Empty The vote on five laws highlighted the paragraphs of the parliament session today

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 am

[rtl]
    The vote on five laws highlighted the paragraphs of the parliament session today

Section: PoliticalPosted on: Today, 14:31
    [/rtl]
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The House of Representatives will hold its 32nd session to vote on five other laws and reading.

The Information Service of the Council said in a statement that "Parliament holds today its regular session to vote on the draft law amending the law of the Association of Accountants and Auditors (Committee of Civil Society Organizations, the Finance Committee, the Legal Committee) (12 articles) The Legal Committee, the Finance Committee, the Services and Reconstruction Committee) (55 articles).

The statement added that "the meeting also includes voting in principle on the proposed law of the second amendment to the law to compensate those who lost part of their bodies by the practices of the former regime No. 5 of 2009 amended (Committee of Martyrs and Victims and political prisoners), and vote on the draft law of the Republic of Iraq to Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and its Protocol on Matters Specific to Aircraft Equipment and Declarations Supplementary to its Accession to the Republic of Iraq (Committee on Foreign Relations, Service and Reconstruction Commission) (Article 2) ".

(37 articles), in addition to completing the first reading of the proposal of the Health Insurance Law (Health and Environment Committee) (remaining 29 articles), and presenting Report of the quarterly activity of the Security and Defense Committee "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 am