Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds its meeting and "oil smuggler" the most prominent topics

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament holds its meeting and "oil smuggler" the most prominent topics Empty Parliament holds its meeting and "oil smuggler" the most prominent topics

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 3:01 am

Parliament holds its meeting and "oil smuggler" the most prominent topics

The Iraqi Council of Representatives will hold its regular session on Wednesday, where it will discuss and vote on several projects and resolutions, most notably the smuggling of oil, the formation of a committee on the events of Tuz Khurmato, and the questioning of the Minister of Electricity Qassem Fahdawi.

"The agenda of the session includes voting on the wording of a resolution on smuggled oil and the money obtained from it, voting on the formation of a commission of inquiry regarding the events of the district of Tuz, and completing the vote on the draft law of the union of health professionals," the press office said in a statement.

He added that "the meeting also includes a vote on the conviction or not answers Minister of Communications, and vote on the exemption of former deputies who have been issued the decisions of the Federal Court not to correct their membership of the amounts owed by their guilt, and complete the vote on the draft law provincial elections and districts.

The statement also said that "the table also includes the first reading of the proposed amendment to the first law of the Anti-Terrorism Authority No. (31) for the year 2016, and the report and discuss the proposed amendment to the law of elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. (45) for 2013, and questioning of the Minister of Electricity: MP Hanan Al-Fatawi and MP Razak Muhaibis Al-Saadawi, and a report and discussion of the draft law amending the fines law mentioned in the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 and other special laws No. 6 of 2008, "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm