Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayadh: The rights of the popular mobilization fighters will be equal with the army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayadh: The rights of the popular mobilization fighters will be equal with the army  Empty Fayadh: The rights of the popular mobilization fighters will be equal with the army

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:47 am

Fayadh: The rights of the popular mobilization fighters will be equal with the army   

22:54 - 30/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The popular crowd is one of the factors of the power of the state and the Iraqi government. He pointed out that the crowd is under the patronage of the Iraqi government and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider al-Abadi, pointing out that the army and the crowd forces will be one level in terms of financial allocations .
    "Popular mobilization is a factor in the power of the state and the government, and it can not be perceived as a challenge to the Iraqi government," Fayyad said in remarks carried by the popular crowd.
    Fayyad added that "the popular crowd is the subject of the government's care and attention, and there is no truth to all that is rumored about its future and destiny." He added that "the popular crowd is stable and its work is regulated by military laws."
    And on the dues of the fighters Fayyad stressed that "all members of the popular mobilization body will be their rights guaranteed and we are keen on that," noting that "the army and the crowd will be the level of one in the financial dues, and this was confirmed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:52 pm