Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Expert: dependence on oil revenues in the construction of the federal budget will show the

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic Expert: dependence on oil revenues in the construction of the federal budget will show the  Empty Economic Expert: dependence on oil revenues in the construction of the federal budget will show the

Post by kelnchp Sat 19 Oct 2013, 9:31 am

19-10-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Warned economist Ismail Radi, dependence on oil revenues in the construction of the federal budget to avoid the country's economic problems likely occur, calling for the employment of oil resources in productive projects serve the national economy and development. Radi said (of the Agency news): to rely on fiscal revenue derived from oil sales in the conduct of matters of state will introduce the country to economic problems ominous, because it is the resources are not fixed and affected by any unforeseen circumstances occur in the region, such as wars and crises, and others. said: He must think how to employ fiscal revenue that comes to the state in productive projects and a great investment, whether agricultural or Industrial subtracted from which products commodity in Alasouk domestic and export the remaining of them abroad in order to diversify the fiscal revenue of the state. based national economy totally dependent on oil by more than (95%) after the cessation of economic sectors, productivity Kalzeraih, industrial and tourism because of the wars and the circumstances of the blockade, which passed by Iraq since the nineties of the last century. / End / 8.'s. M /
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:53 am