Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The economic adviser to Abadi calls on the region to show its oil revenues to calculate the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The economic adviser to Abadi calls on the region to show its oil revenues to calculate the budget Empty The economic adviser to Abadi calls on the region to show its oil revenues to calculate the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 3:14 am

The economic adviser to Abadi calls on the region to show its oil revenues to calculate the budget

Editorial Date: 01/17/2017

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh economic adviser to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the oil relationship between Baghdad and Arbil need to understand the solutions to reach the inclusion of revenues of Iraqi oil exported by the Kurdistan Regional Government in the federal budget, while referring to the central government insurance for salaries of retired state employees and payables Social Welfare.
    Saleh said in a press statement that "the Kurdistan region to provide a statement of account from one of the global marketing companies include oil production in the fields and the volume of export and financial revenues in preparation for adding to the oil revenues from the fields of central and southern Iraq to be based on the calculation of the federal budget amounts to the Iraqi state instead of adopting those Budget on the oil of the central and southern provinces only. "
    On the financial situation of the state, he said that "the salaries of state employees, retirees and entitlements covered by the salaries of the social protection network is considered a priority of the Iraqi state and well insured, and that the difficult circumstances currently going through Iraq in terms of economic and security will not be more difficult than those faced by Iraq in the past two years During which he managed to secure salaries. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:10 pm