Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Crux

Adila Hammoud, 
    Minister of Health 
    "The specialized teams in the Department of Forensic Medicine, completed the examination procedures and matching the batch 19 of the remains of the martyrs of Spyker base, which was extracted from the presidential palaces in Tikrit, Salahaddin province, the total number of martyrs identified 814 martyrs so far, The specialized teams will continue the screening and matching procedures for the remaining 330 remains. "

Abdul Sattar Bayraktar , 
    spokesman for the Supreme Judicial 
    "The Criminal specialized integrity issues Rusafa court yesterday sentenced seven years to chief engineer in the company 's electrical products after wasted large sums of public money, that the accused was head of the Procurement Committee of the company and caused the waste and damage With public money amounting to 430 million dinars. "

Hakim Abdul-Zahra, the 
    Secretariat of Baghdad, 
    "The morning, evening and night campaigns to lift the abuses carried out resulted in the removal of 7100 kiosks and shops shops, 3964 exceeded the sidewalks, 452 billboards, 420 sheep sales sites, 164 fences and 115 informal parking spaces and 134 residential homes in the construction phase 77 concrete blocks, 52 construction materials and 41 transitions on sewage pipelines. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]