Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 2:12 am

Crux

Hamoudi ,
    Deputy Speaker of Parliament
    "from our view of the curriculum and a national issue of sovereignty, must save the integrity of the political and personal effects, to translate our national identity and embody the Iraqi reality with all its cultural diversity and national and religious, and historical facts can not be ignored, which can not be achieved without legislation It regulates the legal principles and mechanisms of educational curricula and method of formation. "

Adel Nouri
    member of the Integrity Commission ,
    "There is a move by the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity towards the abolition of offices of inspectors general, that those offices redundant ring and useless at the present time, that most inspectors do not cooperate with the regulators and many of them turned into an arm of Tmtmh and legitimize the corruption of the minister or head of the institution , that these offices are moving to cancel because it is a financial and administrative burden on the states. "

Atwan Atwani
    governor of Baghdad ,
    "was the opening of a new phase of the water project Rashidiya 2000/3 cards per hour, and there are other important projects awaiting approval by the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Planning to be completed in the coming period, the project covers a large part of Husseinia and Rashidiya areas and Card (2000) ) / m 3 per hour. "

Amin Bakr , a
    member of the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary
    "We asked in the House of Representatives not to grant the laissez - passer to a refugee or Iraqi immigrant who wants asylum country to be forcibly returned to Iraq against their will , as happened recently in Britain , an Iraqi national named Araz Ismail Messenger, reassure immigrants that Iraq has no mandate an agreement with foreign countries concerning the return of migrants and refugees forcibly. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]