Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How was it possible to suggest to ministers that it is permissible to steal without account and puni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How was it possible to suggest to ministers that it is permissible to steal without account and puni Empty How was it possible to suggest to ministers that it is permissible to steal without account and puni

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

[rtl]How was it possible to suggest to ministers that it is permissible to steal without account and punishment in the cabinet session?[/rtl]
    [rtl] December 21, 2017 - 7:05 Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Former Minister of Communications Mohamed Tawfiq Allawi has revealed a "suggestion" presented by a former deputy prime minister to the ministers that it is permissible to steal without account and punishment during a session of the Council of Ministers in the previous session.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi said in a television interview, which was followed by the agency (Sumer News), that the previous period witnessed high levels of corruption, and there was in one way to give a signal to all ministers that the field is open to you to spoil, indicating that the reference or inspiration include "as long as there is loyalty from you And your corruption is kept from him. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi revealed an incident that took place in one of the meetings of the Council of Ministers in 2011, indicating that the Deputy Prime Minister raised a big problem related to the taking of large amounts and did not pay to contractors.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said that the deputy prime minister (not named) spoke at the cabinet meeting and said that a person known to all (not named) paid a large sum of money estimated at 40 million dollars in advance bribe, referring to the minister (also not named ).[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi explained that this incident was mentioned before 30 ministers and 20 present officials, including the Prime Minister, as if nothing had happened.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi said that this incident gave a signal to the ministers of the possibility of working in the same way, pointing out that the Deputy Prime Minister when speaking in this way it suggests the possibility of theft and taking bribes and corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi offered his apology for not mentioning the names, and attributed the reason to the fact that it is the functions of the regulatory bodies that achieve and reach the real and realistic results.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Allawi said that I convey to the citizen the incident as I saw it and as I heard it to acquaint him with the real reasons for this rampant corruption now at all levels and levels to reach the best ways to fight corruption in all its forms.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:16 pm