Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: IMF called on the Iraqi government to open appointments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: IMF called on the Iraqi government to open appointments Empty Economist: IMF called on the Iraqi government to open appointments

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 3:16 am

Economist: IMF called on the Iraqi government to open appointments

17:00 - 03/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The World Bank has asked the government to launch appointments in the public sector last year 2017, while the government is the one who will refrain from opening appointments to limit and reduce operating expenses, said economist Manaf al-Sayegh.
    "The International Monetary Fund will not impose its instructions on the borrowing countries, including Iraq, but only recommendations that are applicable or not, and the aim is to optimize the exploitation of borrowed funds and not to waste them in the operational budgets only," al-Sayegh said in a statement.
    He added that "the fund did not prevent the appointments, but on the contrary has called the government in 2007 to launch appointments to control and raise the standard of living of the individual and the graduating class in particular, but the government is to refrain from reducing operating expenses, as well as the price of fuel and consider the prices of Iraq conform to its standards and refused to lift More".
    He added that "the deficit in the budget deficit and the fact that the investment did not apply and most of his money was not acted, but was a security budget par excellence in previous years after the allocation of about 26 trillion dinars to the security sector and military operations, which fell in the budget of 2018 to nearly 20."

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:40 pm