Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Bin Salman plans to remove the newborn bin Talal that way

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Bin Salman plans to remove the newborn bin Talal that way Empty Newspaper: Bin Salman plans to remove the newborn bin Talal that way

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 1:32 am

[ltr]Newspaper: Bin Salman plans to remove the newborn bin Talal that way[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-11 at 15:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Newspaper: Bin Salman plans to remove the newborn bin Talal that way FK[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Steven Snyder, an American journalist on The World, broadcast on BBC Radio, doubts about corruption charges against Walid bin Talal of his cousin, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who was behind the arrests.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to USA Today, Snyder wondered why one of the richest people in the world was arrested and no one spoke. He said Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, who had been held in Saudi Arabia for two months, had disappeared.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I am a journalist and I am trying to be fair and fair," the journalist, who writes on his Twitter account in Arabic, confirmed the suspicions of corruption against his cousin, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who was behind the arrests. To conform to his cousin's attitudes towards openness and to give women rights.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Badrha, quoted the channel "CNBC" US journalist Jake Novak, who knows Alwaleed bin Talal well, asserting that the detention of the latter has nothing to do with corruption, and pointed out that the Saudi government raised money from what he described as "big whales" A deal of financial settlements and an emir paid $ 1 billion for his release, a reference to Prince Meteb bin Abdullah, former head of the National Guard, according to USA Today.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Novak asked what the silence of the media, who knew Alwaleed bin Talal, who was a frequent visitor to CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox networks, wondered about the silence of American businessmen, Who know Alwaleed, whose wealth is estimated at up to $ 20 billion, ranks 45th among the world's wealthiest. Al-Walid Bin Talal is a friend of Bill Gates and Robert Murdoch, chairman of Fox News. He moved last year to Silicon Valley to meet Facebook owner " Mark Zuckerberg.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The reason for this is that business people in America do not want to upset the Saudi authorities, especially Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, especially the Kingdom and is on the verge of listing Aramco, the oil company on the stock exchange during the current world, Dollars, and those want a share of this cake. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Novak also questioned the silence of Twitter about the detention of Al-Walid Bin Talal, its largest investor, which owns the two. Novak believes that no matter what happened to Walid bin Talal, "Twitter believes that his investment money will be taken by a Saudi family member or that he will be released and things will go back to normal." He criticized Twitter's position that this shows that it must be careful In assessing your personal value to the companies you invest in. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the American newspaper, Twitter refused to comment on this, and the Saudi embassy in Washington refused to comment on "personal issues.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:02 pm