Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Baghdad and Arbil approaching a formula of understanding to resolve the outstanding issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Baghdad and Arbil approaching a formula of understanding to resolve the outstanding issue Empty Newspaper: Baghdad and Arbil approaching a formula of understanding to resolve the outstanding issue

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Newspaper: Baghdad and Arbil approaching a formula of understanding to resolve the outstanding issues
    The newspaper "Life" London on Monday, "cautious optimism" to reach an agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, noting that the two sides are close to reach a "preliminary understanding" to resolve the outstanding issues.
    The newspaper said that "the federal government and the government of the region, are approaching to reach a formula of" preliminary understanding "to resolve outstanding outstanding files, amid cautious optimism of the near agreement to partially lift the sanctions imposed by the federal authority on the Kurds, at the time of a delegation from the federal government to Erbil To complete the talks.
    Kurdish sources expected to reach a "technical agreement" during the month, to lift the ban on international flights to the territory, but Baghdad has already stipulated payment of salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Regional Government in return for the delivery of oil revenues and border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:55 pm