Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President: The experience of independent judiciary in Iraq is a pioneering experience in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President: The experience of independent judiciary in Iraq is a pioneering experience in the world Empty President: The experience of independent judiciary in Iraq is a pioneering experience in the world

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:37 am

[size=30]President: The experience of independent judiciary in Iraq is a pioneering experience in the world[/size]
    23/01/2018 11:22 | Number of readings: 15
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zidane, said Tuesday that "the complete independence of the judiciary gave him additional power, stressing that" the judiciary was and still the Secretary of the rights of people. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Zidane said during the "Judiciary Day" held by the Supreme Judicial Council in Baghdad attended by "correspondent of the trend Press" that the judiciary lost its independence when the previous regulations within the government, pointing out that the march of the judiciary culminated in legislation of the law on this day of the previous year.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Supreme Judicial Council considered the enactment of its law on the day of the Iraqi judiciary, noting that" the experience of the independent judiciary in Iraq is a pioneering experiment in the world. "He explained that" the judiciary continued its work despite all the circumstances even during the occupation of cities by terrorism. "[/rtl]

[rtl]" Our belief in the independence of our judiciary is our fortress for justice and the belief of the other authorities in the independence of the judiciary supports the consolidation of the foundations of a national state," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]" The other authorities must consult the judiciary with regard to its laws for exemplary justice," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:05 am