Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabah meets the Iraqi press delegation and commends the broad participation in the reconstruction c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabah meets the Iraqi press delegation and commends the broad participation in the reconstruction c Empty Sabah meets the Iraqi press delegation and commends the broad participation in the reconstruction c

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2018, 4:16 am

Sabah meets the Iraqi press delegation and commends the broad participation in the reconstruction conference

Friday 9 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah met on Friday with a delegation of the Iraqi Journalists' Union visiting Kuwait in preparation for the Iraq reconstruction conference. 

"Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah met with a delegation of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate headed by Moayad Al-Lami, who is currently visiting Kuwait in preparation for the Iraq reconstruction conference," the union said in a brief statement received by Alsumaria News. 

The statement quoted Sabah as saying that "the broad participation in the Conference on the reconstruction of Iraq is an expression of its position in international forums."

The head of Iraqi media delegation arrived in Kuwait on Monday to complete preparations for the Iraq reconstruction conference. 

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Friday the end of all preparations for the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, which will start on Monday for three days for the period 12-13-14 February 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:25 pm