Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: we do not find an interest in good relations with any country

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: we do not find an interest in good relations with any country   Empty Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: we do not find an interest in good relations with any country

Post by kelnchp Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:13 am

Said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Iraq wants good relations with all countries, he said in an interview with Al-Hurra will be presented later: we do not find interest in the relationship is good with any country and work to establish good relations with all countries, and that Iraq has now relations good with various countries of the world, and if there is a problem with Saudi Arabia P We are ready to receive any envoy come from and I am ready to visit in order to end the dispute. 
    He welcomed the evolution of the new bilateral relations between Iraq and Turkey, and said: I have been positive signs from Turkey and we welcomed it and will Turkish foreign minister to visit Baghdad and I'm going I visited Turkey and will visit the Turkish Prime Minister of Iraq. said Mr. Prime Minister, that there is a batch of Russian aircraft vertical edge effective in the fight against terrorism ستصلنا today. and around the Iranian nuclear dossier expressed sovereignty optimism about the progress of the talks, and said: I am an optimist the possibility of reaching a solution on this issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:00 am