Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after a few casts an important speech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after a few casts an important speech Empty Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after a few casts an important speech

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Aug 2014, 6:20 pm

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after a few casts an important speech

Sunday, 10 August 2014 23:56

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Cast Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, shortly after, an important speech on political and security situations.

According to a newsflash to the semi-official al-Iraqiya, that "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after a few casts an important speech."

It was a coalition of state law threatened, earlier on Sunday, by resorting to the Federal Court in the case of commissioning of the National Alliance to form a government, with renewed its commitment to the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki as a candidate for the largest parliamentary bloc.

He said legal experts, on Sunday, the commissioning period as prime minister ended at noon today, stressing that the nomination of any candidate is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is no longer Dtsoeria.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki demanded, the first on Wednesday (August 6 now), Parliament need to assign the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government, and what was considered to alienate the application of constitutional entitlement means opening the door to abuse and return to the State of tastes and privileges, he stressed that dealing with the constitutional requirements must be cross respect the will of the people.

He says a coalition of state law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he largest bloc in parliament, but the National Alliance, which comprises the coalition which says it is the largest bloc, and this contributed to the dispute in the late submission of a candidate for prime minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:34 am