Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia pledges its financial aid to Iraq by renewing Abbadi's mandate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia pledges its financial aid to Iraq by renewing Abbadi's mandate Empty Saudi Arabia pledges its financial aid to Iraq by renewing Abbadi's mandate

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

Saudi Arabia pledges its financial aid to Iraq by renewing Abbadi's mandate

11:30 - 19/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The magazine "The Atlantic", the US, "keen" Saudi Arabia to renew the mandate of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, noting that Riyadh is ready to provide financial assistance for the reconstruction of Iraq in the event that happen.
    "Some of the participating countries have concerns about the results of the elections, which may lose a lot of money for their opponents," the magazine said in a report on the financial bids made to Iraq during the Kuwait conference.
    "Saudi Arabia does not want to pump a lot of money into the reconstruction of liberated areas before the elections," the report quoted Sajjad Jayyad, who runs the Bayan Center for Studies and Planning in Baghdad, as saying. "The Saudis ... are hesitant to pledge large sums before the elections. If Abadi remains, we may see more money coming in. "
    The report said that "the money requested by Iraq up to 100 billion dollars, while received only 30 billion," noting that "regardless of what Iraq requested, it is unlikely that the country is able to spend 88 billion dollars this year, or the following year, or To 2020 until ". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:21 pm