Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament stresses the importance of Arab and international support for the reconstructi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament stresses the importance of Arab and international support for the reconstructi Empty Speaker of Parliament stresses the importance of Arab and international support for the reconstructi

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speaker of Parliament stresses the importance of Arab and international support for the reconstruction of Iraqi cities to ensure the return of the displaced
    Light News / Baghdad 
    confirmed the House of Representatives Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, on Monday, the importance of the Arab and international support for the reconstruction of Iraq cities liberated from terrorism, to ensure the return of displaced persons to their areas.

"Al-Jubouri received today the Ambassador of the Republic of Algeria to Iraq, Abdul Qader bin Shuaa. During the meeting, they reviewed the security and political situation in Iraq and the region, and joint cooperation to fight terrorism," the statement said. Bilateral relations between Iraq and Algeria and ways to strengthen them to ensure the common interests between the two brotherly countries. "
    "The importance of Arab and international support for the reconstruction of the cities of Iraq free from terrorism and participation in the return of life to the devastated areas to ensure the return of displaced families to them," Jubouri stressed on the importance of Arab and international efforts to achieve security and stability in the region and overcome crises and problems, .
    For his part, the Algerian ambassador praised the "role of the Speaker of the House of Representatives in support of the security and stability of Iraq and the region," expressing "the aspiration of the Government of Algeria and its people to further cooperation with Iraq and in all fields."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:09 am