Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unknown persons carry out sabotage operations on the communications infrastructure in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Unknown persons carry out sabotage operations on the communications infrastructure in Kirkuk Empty Unknown persons carry out sabotage operations on the communications infrastructure in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 8:43 am

[size=30]Unknown persons carry out sabotage operations on the communications infrastructure in Kirkuk[/size]
    27/03/2018 10:41 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Communications announced on Tuesday that unidentified individuals carried out acts of sabotage against the communications infrastructure in Kirkuk, indicating that these criminal acts are aimed at stopping national projects.

The ministry said in a statement received by "Trend Press" a copy of it that "the area of ​​Alton bridge in the province of Kirkuk witnessed acts of sabotage affected the infrastructure of the General Company for Communications, where the unknown parties destroyed and burned a number of telephone network switches belonging to the Elton Telecom Bridge, Telecommunications services in the region ".

She added that "the engineering and technical teams in the Directorate began to implement a campaign to connect the broken lines and return them to service," considering that "such criminal acts aimed at stopping the national projects and distinctive services provided by the Ministry of Communications to citizens and government institutions."

The Al-Shula area of ​​Karkh district of Baghdad witnessed sabotage of the FTTH network, which resulted in the burning of 6 cabins and the suspension of 12 cabins that served internet and landline services, as well as a number of other features offered to citizens and government institutions. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:57 am