Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US senator criticizes Trump's decision on Syria and prepares "disaster"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US senator criticizes Trump's decision on Syria and prepares "disaster" Empty US senator criticizes Trump's decision on Syria and prepares "disaster"

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 1:55 am

US senator criticizes Trump's decision on Syria and prepares "disaster" %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%84
    US senator criticizes Trump's decision on Syria and prepares "disaster"
    Sen. Lindsey Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US troops from Syria, calling him a "solo and a disaster" and would lead to the return of a "push" and an increase in Iranian influence.
    "It will be the worst single decision the president can take," Graham said in a newspaper statement. "We have brought a callous organization to the brink of defeat, and if you want to keep it off the edge, they have welcomed American soldiers."
    Graham repeated the fears of the White House advisers of a quick withdrawal, saying, "This is a disaster in the making," warning that "more than 3,000 fighters from the pro-Syrian still roam Syria, and if we withdraw our troops anytime soon, the organization will return and the war between Turkey and the Kurds Control and will give Damascus to the Iranians without an American presence. "
    The US National Security Council is expected to meet at the White House today or tomorrow to discuss the US-led crackdown on the group in Syria.
    US President Donald Trump announced his country's intention to leave Syria, saying in a speech in Ohio on Thursday that "we will leave Syria very soon and leave the other parties interested."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:27 pm