Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Japan sign agreements on land and land reclamation project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Japan sign agreements on land and land reclamation project Empty Iraq, Japan sign agreements on land and land reclamation project

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 8:55 am

Iraq, Japan sign agreements on land and land reclamation project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced on Thursday that Iraq and Japan 
    signed two agreements concerning the first completion of the Greater Basrah water project and the reclamation of land between the Euphrates and Tigris in the irrigation sector.
    "The Japanese capital Tokyo today witnessed the signing of two agreements between Iraq and Japan, the first of which is the completion of the Greater Basrah water project to provide water to the people of the city of Basra," the statement said. Euphrates and Tigris in the irrigation sector the second phase in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. "
    The statement quoted Abe as saying that "Japan will support Iraq in the field of reconstruction as well as the international community," noting that "Iraq's experience in the fight against terrorism and victory over it deserves praise and study."
    For his part, Abadi stressed that "Iraq wants to strengthen its relations with countries, including Japan, and we moved to the stage of construction and reconstruction and we will win it as we have won on the Dahesh."
    "We discussed with Japanese officials the development of sectors, oil, energy, electricity, services, education, industry and others, maximizing the potential of Iraq, and we have shown enthusiasm for Japanese companies to work in Iraq," Abadi said. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:16 am