Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural statistics: Iraq's cotton production reached 84 tons in 2017 Saturday, April 7

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural statistics: Iraq's cotton production reached 84 tons in 2017 Saturday, April 7 Empty Agricultural statistics: Iraq's cotton production reached 84 tons in 2017 Saturday, April 7

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 2:20 am

Agricultural statistics: Iraq's cotton production reached 84 tons in 2017

Saturday, April 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Directorate of Agricultural Statistics announced on Saturday that the production of cotton in Iraq reached 84 tons for the year 2017, indicating that the average yield of one crop on the basis of the total cultivated area amounted to 93 kg. 

"Cotton production for the year 2017 amounted to 86 tons for the provinces, which is estimated at 2.4% higher than the previous year, which estimated 84 tons," said the Directorate of the Central Statistical Organization in a report and read by Alsumaria News.

The Directorate added that "the area planted with the crop amounted to 925 dunums of the provinces covered by an increase estimated by 32.7%, compared to 2016 estimated at 697 dunums," indicating that "the average yield per crop on the basis of the total cultivated area amounted to 93 kg for the year 2017 down Estimated at 22.8% for the year 2016, estimated at 120.5 kg. 

The Ministry of Planning announced in 2015 that the availability of cotton in Iraq is not enough to provide the needs of one of the existing factories, pointing to a decline in the area planted with this crop by 43.1%. 

Cotton is a plant of the hotspots, a plant which is a small shrub and requires good irrigation and fertile ground so it grows well to produce a high quality cotton.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:02 pm