Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: extinguishing the last burning wells in the field of Ajil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: extinguishing the last burning wells in the field of Ajil  Empty Oil: extinguishing the last burning wells in the field of Ajil

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 6:58 am

Oil: extinguishing the last burning wells in the field of Ajil

Monday, April 30,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday to extinguish the well 42 in the field of Ajil oil in Salahaddin province, noting that the well is the last wells burning in the field, while stressing its keenness to accelerate the rehabilitation and development of the field. 

"The technical and engineering staff of the North Oil Company and its backers in the oil companies and the civil defense have been able to turn off the well 42 and control it completely," Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

He added that "the national cadres proved their capabilities in dealing with complex well fires professionally and was able to extinguish the fire professionally and relying on the available and available without the use of international companies, which provided the Treasury of millions of hard currency," stressing the "keenness of the Ministry to accelerate the rehabilitation and development field Ajil and make the necessary plans for that. " 

For his part, spokesman for the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad, "The Minister of Oil instructed to honor all those who contributed to the achievement of this national achievement and extinguish the last well of the oil field of Ajil, which gangs Da'ash terrorist ignited while fleeing the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 am