Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces extinguishing the well 66 in Qayyarah field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces extinguishing the well 66 in Qayyarah field Empty Oil announces extinguishing the well 66 in Qayyarah field

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil announces extinguishing the well 66 in Qayyarah field

 Baghdad / term 

The Oil Ministry announced, off Well No. 66 in the southern province of Nineveh Qayyarah oil field. 
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad , in a press release, " The technical and engineering teams in the North Oil chock actors of civil defense and energy engineering military company was able to extinguish the well No. 66 and control them . " He added, "These teams gained control of 17 oil wells Daesh sparked by the terrorist gangs after its defeat in terms of Qayyarah in Nineveh province , in order to sabotage the national wealth, and operates technical and engineering teams to deal with the remaining wells fires and number eight wells. " 
    The Oil Ministry had called the day before yesterday Tuesday, Sinankol Angolan company to resume development of fields Qayyarah and star operations. 
    The technical and engineering teams in the Oil Ministry has stepped up efforts in recent times and managed to extinguish five oil wells are [40.41, 39.71, 72.46, 38, 68.65] in the south of Nineveh Qayyarah field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:03 am