Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the extinguishing of the well 42 in the field of Qayarah for Niño

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces the extinguishing of the well 42 in the field of Qayarah for Niño Empty Oil announces the extinguishing of the well 42 in the field of Qayarah for Niño

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:48 am

Oil announces the extinguishing of the well 42 in the field of Qayarah for Niño

Local From 2017-03-28 at 13:32 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi announced on Tuesday the extinguishing of well 42 in the field of Qayara in Nineveh province, the last wells burning in the field of Qayara oil in the north of the country.
    "The technical and engineering staff, the oil companies, the civil defense and the military effort have been able to extinguish the well 42 and control it completely," al-Allaibi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
    He added that "the national cadres proved their skills in dealing with the fires of wells complex complex professionalism and was able to extinguish the fires of wells burning in record time," explaining that "was based on the available and available without the use of international companies, which saved the treasury of millions of hard currency."
    "The ministry is keen to speed up the rehabilitation and development of the Qayyarah field and develop the necessary plans for that," the minister said.
    For his part, said spokesman Assem Jihad, "The Minister of Oil has instructed to honor all those who contributed to the achievement of this national achievement, which came a strong response to terrorist gangs that wanted to disrupt the wheel of economy and development of our country."
    Jihad added that "the total wells in the field of Qayara 50 wells, including 34 wells have been damaged as a result of the sabotage operations of terrorist gangs, while the fires broke out in 18 of them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:19 am