Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab League: Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the affairs of Morocc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Arab League: Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the affairs of Morocc Empty The Arab League: Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the affairs of Morocc

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 2:51 am

The Arab League: Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the affairs of Morocc %D8%B9%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A-600x330

The Arab League: Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the affairs of Morocco
    The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Mr. Mahmoud Afifi, expressed his solidarity with the Kingdom of Morocco in its decision to sever its relations with Iran, considering that Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Morocco.
    Afifi said in a statement that "the decision issued by the last Arab summit in Dhahran on Iranian interventions reflected a strong Arab position in rejecting these interventions and working to address them," noting that "the Quartet Committee to follow up this issue is an effective Arab framework for policy coordination and standardization of positions In the face of Iranian ambitions, threats and interventions. "
    "This development, which is the latest in a series of destabilizing Iranian interventions in the Arab region, calls for Arab states not to stand idly by in front of this Iranian strategy aimed at spreading chaos and instability, as Tehran is engaged in serious and unacceptable interference in affairs," Afifi said. Interior of the Kingdom of Morocco ".
    A spokesman for the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said on Wednesday that he understood Algeria's need for solidarity with its hideouts and that the Algerian authorities thought it necessary to issue an official communique on Morocco's announcement yesterday to sever its diplomatic relations with Iran.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:38 pm