Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches second installment of social benefits salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches second installment of social benefits salaries Empty Labor launches second installment of social benefits salaries

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Labor launches second installment of social benefits salaries[/size]

[rtl]71 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has launched the second installment of social benefits salaries for 2018 to more than one million and 115 thousand families with a total amount of more than (311) billion dinars.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The first batch of additional aid payments to families covered by the conditional cash benefits program in Sadr City (2) were also issued by 405 families," a ministry statement said. "The beneficiaries were called upon to check the outlets to receive their salaries."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Social benefits salaries have been paid to (686774) men in an amount of more than (213) billion dinars and (428409) women with a total amount of more than (97) billion dinars," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, said a spokesman for the ministry and the protection body Ammar Menem that "the second installment of social benefits for 2018 witnessed the launch of the first batch of salaries of additional benefits to families benefiting from the pilot program (405) families, (398) of men up to more than 15 million dinars and seven families headed by women up to (330) thousand dinars. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The program is being implemented in cooperation with the World Bank, UNICEF, Ministries of Education, Health, Planning and Finance and aims to encourage poor families. On the regularity of her children to study and the return of dropouts from their children to the school and the ages of (9-14) years as well as regularity in health care programs from pregnant mothers and children to the age of six years.[/rtl]

[rtl]AK[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:11 am