Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: demonstrations will stop only in this case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: demonstrations will stop only in this case Empty Basra Council: demonstrations will stop only in this case

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:37 am

Basra Council: demonstrations will stop only in this case

09:20 - 01/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Basra provincial council on Wednesday that the demonstrations will not stop until after the implementation of the demands on the ground and not only promises, noting that the Council stands by peaceful demonstrators.
    A member of the provincial council, Ahmed Abdul Hussein, said in a statement to the information that "the demonstrations in the province of Basra will not stop, especially after the support of the Supreme Religious Reference to the claimants of their legitimate rights," noting that "clerics and students of the scientific estate participated in demonstrations in response to the directives Supreme religious authority ".
    "The people of Basra will not stop demanding their rights and demonstrate unless their demands are actually implemented on the ground, not only promises and decisions," he said.
    It is clear that "the provincial council stands by peaceful demonstrations to demand the implementation of decisions issued by the central government, and accelerate implementation, especially with regard to grades and services." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:46 pm