Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former deputy denies that the retired deputies received a cumulative salary of one million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former deputy denies that the retired deputies received a cumulative salary of one million dollars Empty A former deputy denies that the retired deputies received a cumulative salary of one million dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:22 am

A former deputy denies that the retired deputies received a cumulative salary of one million dollars

09:49 - 07/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former MP Wael Abdel Latif denied on Tuesday that the retired MPs received a pension of one million dollars as accumulated salaries, indicating that the highest pension received by the MP after the service of 46 years is seven million dinars.
    Abdullatif said in a statement to the information that "since 2014 applies to the deputies and ministers and the President of the Republic and the Ministers Act No. 9 of 2014."
    "The law applies to them the provisions of Article 21, where it hits the number of months of service in the last salary of my name divided by 1000, and therefore they will not receive a salary of seven million dinars, but those who had a pension service 46 years," noting that "the pension will be Less than the number mentioned, the less years of service. "
    Abdel Latif said that "what was put forward in some media about the retired deputies retired salary of one million dollars as accumulated salaries is not true, and contrary to reality." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:54 am