Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I sold a "chemical" from North Korea .. Confessions of "Daqi" in an Iraqi court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I sold a "chemical" from North Korea .. Confessions of "Daqi" in an Iraqi court Empty I sold a "chemical" from North Korea .. Confessions of "Daqi" in an Iraqi court

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, August 08, 2018 at 14:45 pm (1894 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I sold a "chemical" from North Korea .. Confessions of "Daqi" in an Iraqi court
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Confessions made by the Moroccan, Essam El Hana, and his nickname "Abu Mansour Al Maghrabi" revealed exciting activities that reached even to North Korea.

The newspaper "Judiciary" of the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq, the confessions of Issam Al-Hana, who is known as a computer engineer and the age of 35, and descended from the city of Rabat, Morocco, and was trading in electronic devices before joining the ranks of "Dahesh."

Issam Al-Hana is fluent in Arabic, English, French and Spanish, and has been able to play important roles within the organization.

The man in Baghdad's appeals court, Rusafa, is brought before a special investigating judge for questioning after Iraqi security forces arrested him near the border with Syria after a long chase.

"My first knowledge of terrorist organizations dates back to 2012, when I was 29 years old when I was following the organization's news through websites and social networking sites and through a communication program called Paltalk. I knew then about Amer al-Masri and Rashid al-Masri And they convinced me of the need to belong to the organization and immigration to Syria to participate in the work of jihad and the application of Islamic law. "

After describing in detail how he arrived in Aleppo to join the Da'ash organization in 2013, he revealed that he had worked in "responding to telephone and electronic communications by means of video and other communications to travelers from different countries to Turkey in order to help them enter Syrian territory by providing them with carriers' Who deliver them through stages to areas controlled by the organization ... I received dozens of contacts daily and because I mastered more than one language contributed to my success in my work. "

"Most of the trainees I provided with information to help them reach Syria were first-rate Tunisians and Saudis and foreign nationals. The Russians and the French were leading the migrants who were fighting in the ranks of the terrorist organizations, "He said.

One of his interesting stories is that in mid-2014 he married a Syrian woman. After our marriage one month, the organization took control of cities inside Iraq and brought a large group of Yazidis, Turkmen, Shiites and Christians. Abu Ahmad Al-Iraqi Al-Sabani gave me a Syrian wife and I was recently married. "He said.

In his testimony before the Iraqi investigating judge, he revealed that he was transferred in mid-2016 to work within the Office of Foreign Relations. The mission of this office was to carry out jihad operations outside Syrian and Iraqi territories, especially in Europe and America, as well as external coordination regarding the interests of the organization.

We released the Turkish diplomats in exchange for 450 supporters, including senior leaders who were detained in Turkey!

He said that an Algerian named Abu Ahmed al-Iraqi, who is responsible for the Foreign Relations Office, charged him with "two files within the work of the office, namely the Turkish and North Korean files, as well as a group that was working to help me with these files. They are Abu al-Baraa al-Kurdi, Rashid al-Masri and Abu Obeida."

And his role in negotiating the release of Turkish diplomats who were in the grip of the organization, revealed that "exchanges were carried out by the Turkish consul and diplomats in exchange for the release of four hundred and fifty members of the organization were detained by the Turkish authorities. The most prominent was released Abu Hani Lebanese, a Danish nationality of Lebanese origin The manufacturer and development officer and others. "

We sought to buy a chemical "weapon" from North Korea but we failed!

A delegation from the Foreign Relations Office, headed by Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, who was the official of the Negotiating Committee to the Philippines, went to North Korea to get the deal, but they did not. They succeed in achieving it and returned without achieving anything. "

And on the source of arming the organization, the accused that "the most prominent modern weapons that we have been the source of the procurement deals with the leaders of the Free Army, which was provided by multiple parties, and despite the conflict with them, but the purchases from these leaders did not stop in order to get money for sale Weapons ".

Issam al-Hana said that differences between him and the organization led to his being stripped of his responsibilities, which led him to abandon the organization and join the Front of the victory led by the Golani.

On Nasra Front, he said that he received "great attention and I was one of the staff of the external coordination committees, where I was communicating with foreign parties, such as Qatar, to get finance, including Sheikh Khaled Suleiman, a Qatari who had a monthly payment of $ 1 million, As well as to treat the wounded fighters of the organization within the State of Israel. "

In turn, described the Iraqi investigating judge accused of being one of the most wanted, and was arrested in a qualitative operation, adding that the investigations are still ongoing with him, and will be paid after completion to the competent court to receive a fair penalty under Iraqi law.

The political scene   Wednesday, August 08, 2018 at 14:45 pm (1894 views)

Facebook  Telegram  Twitter  Google Plus  Linkedin 

Baghdad / Sky Press

Confessions made by the Moroccan, Essam El Hana, and his nickname "Abu Mansour Al Maghrabi" revealed exciting activities that reached even to North Korea.

The newspaper "Judiciary" of the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq, the confessions of Issam Al-Hana, who is known as a computer engineer and the age of 35, and descended from the city of Rabat, Morocco, and was trading in electronic devices before joining the ranks of "Dahesh."

Issam Al-Hana is fluent in Arabic, English, French and Spanish, and has been able to play important roles within the organization.

The man in Baghdad's appeals court, Rusafa, is brought before a special investigating judge for questioning after Iraqi security forces arrested him near the border with Syria after a long chase.

"My first knowledge of terrorist organizations dates back to 2012, when I was 29 years old when I was following the organization's news through websites and social networking sites and through a communication program called Paltalk. I knew then about Amer al-Masri and Rashid al-Masri And they convinced me of the need to belong to the organization and immigration to Syria to participate in the work of jihad and the application of Islamic law. "

After describing in detail how he arrived in Aleppo to join the Da'ash organization in 2013, he revealed that he had worked in "responding to telephone and electronic communications by means of video and other communications to travelers from different countries to Turkey in order to help them enter Syrian territory by providing them with carriers' Who deliver them through stages to areas controlled by the organization ... I received dozens of contacts daily and because I mastered more than one language contributed to my success in my work. "

"Most of the trainees I provided with information to help them reach Syria were first-rate Tunisians and Saudis and foreign nationals. The Russians and the French were leading the migrants who were fighting in the ranks of the terrorist organizations, "He said.

One of his interesting stories is that in mid-2014 he married a Syrian woman. After our marriage one month, the organization took control of cities inside Iraq and brought a large group of Yazidis, Turkmen, Shiites and Christians. Abu Ahmad Al-Iraqi Al-Sabani gave me a Syrian wife and I was recently married. "He said.

In his testimony before the Iraqi investigating judge, he revealed that he was transferred in mid-2016 to work within the Office of Foreign Relations. The mission of this office was to carry out jihad operations outside Syrian and Iraqi territories, especially in Europe and America, as well as external coordination regarding the interests of the organization.

We released the Turkish diplomats in exchange for 450 supporters, including senior leaders who were detained in Turkey!

He said that an Algerian named Abu Ahmed al-Iraqi, who is responsible for the Foreign Relations Office, charged him with "two files within the work of the office, namely the Turkish and North Korean files, as well as a group that was working to help me with these files. They are Abu al-Baraa al-Kurdi, Rashid al-Masri and Abu Obeida."

And his role in negotiating the release of Turkish diplomats who were in the grip of the organization, revealed that "exchanges were carried out by the Turkish consul and diplomats in exchange for the release of four hundred and fifty members of the organization were detained by the Turkish authorities. The most prominent was released Abu Hani Lebanese, a Danish nationality of Lebanese origin The manufacturer and development officer and others. "

We sought to buy a chemical "weapon" from North Korea but we failed!

A delegation from the Foreign Relations Office, headed by Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, who was the official of the Negotiating Committee to the Philippines, went to North Korea to get the deal, but they did not. They succeed in achieving it and returned without achieving anything. "

And on the source of arming the organization, the accused that "the most prominent modern weapons that we have been the source of the procurement deals with the leaders of the Free Army, which was provided by multiple parties, and despite the conflict with them, but the purchases from these leaders did not stop in order to get money for sale Weapons ".

Issam al-Hana said that differences between him and the organization led to his being stripped of his responsibilities, which led him to abandon the organization and join the Front of the victory led by the Golani.

On Nasra Front, he said that he received "great attention and I was one of the staff of the external coordination committees, where I was communicating with foreign parties, such as Qatar, to get finance, including Sheikh Khaled Suleiman, a Qatari who had a monthly payment of $ 1 million, As well as to treat the wounded fighters of the organization within the State of Israel. "

In turn, described the Iraqi investigating judge accused of being one of the most wanted, and was arrested in a qualitative operation, adding that the investigations are still ongoing with him, and will be paid after completion to the competent court to receive a fair penalty under Iraqi law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 am