Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi reveals a struggle for positions within the victory will lead to division

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi reveals a struggle for positions within the victory will lead to division Empty Obeidi reveals a struggle for positions within the victory will lead to division

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:24 am

Obeidi reveals a struggle for positions within the victory will lead to division

19:22 - 11/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Revealed the MP for the coalition of victory beautiful Obeidi, Saturday, about major differences within the coalition, indicating that it will lead to splits in the post-conflict positions.
    "Most of the dialogues led by Abbadi in favor of alliances are reduced by the person and al-Ubaidi and some leaders and most members do not know anything," she said.
    She added that "Abadi Egypt to the post of Prime Minister and Khalid al-Obeidi seeks the post of Minister of the Interior," noting that "in the distribution of positions between blocks on the basis of points can not any block to get the posts."
    "The dispute over positions will lead to a close split in the ranks of the victory coalition," noting that "Obeidi will go to the Kurds and alliance with them to get the Interior and some figures towards the rule of law and conquest."
    The trend of national wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim had, on Thursday, his position on going to the political opposition within the House of Representatives next, while calling for the leader of the Sadrist movement to adopt the opposition option without participating in the next government, he said he would go to the same option if not available With the new Prime Minister.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr has threatened, on Thursday, to take the path of political and popular opposition if not respond to 40 conditions.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:07 am