Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Militias belonging to al-Maliki attack members of the Iraqi army in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Militias belonging to al-Maliki attack members of the Iraqi army in Anbar Empty Militias belonging to al-Maliki attack members of the Iraqi army in Anbar

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8/16/2018 

Military sources in Anbar province have reported a repeat of a militia attack on the Iraqi army on the international road between Baghdad and Jordan.
    The sources said that militias belonging to the Vice-President of the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki attacked the elements of the army in Anbar.
    An army guard post was attacked by members of a militia known as the loyal Ansar Allah and the National Defense Brigades when it refused to comply with the army's no-night passage instructions via the Baghdad-Jordan international road in Anbar province.
    While another incident was recorded against one of the officers of the First Division, who was insulted his military rank and for the same reason.
    As well as ongoing attacks by the militias on passengers and transport trucks in the district of Al-Rataa border and the confiscation of their possession.
    It is known that these factions belong to the Dawa Party and receive orders from Nuri al-Maliki and its headquarters in the peasant area in Fallujah and the Japanese bridge area in central Anbar and Akashat on the border with Syria.
    While the Joint Operations Command and the Prime Minister remain silent despite repeated abuse of the army.

Iraq News Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:51 pm