Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

scandal reveal the truth of Iran 's "Kosar" plane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

scandal reveal the truth of Iran 's "Kosar" plane Empty scandal reveal the truth of Iran 's "Kosar" plane

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    scandal reveal the truth of Iran 's "Kosar" plane[/size]
     scandal reveal the truth of Iran 's "Kosar" plane 838335

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The images of the new Iranian fighter aircraft were not really a fourth-generation aircraft, but an old-fashioned American aircraft, the Aviation Aviation website said.
    Iran on Tuesday disclosed what it said was a new fighter jet during a ceremony attended by President Hassan Rowhani, state media reported.
    The footage said the footage clearly showed an old F-5F-Tigger, not the one Iran said was 100 percent homemade.
    The Iranian airliner, Babak Taffaye, received some details about the aircraft, confirming that the plane was an F-5F Tiger and was redesigned to be equipped with some new digital aeronautics.
    "My sources within the airline industry of Iran confirm that the plane, which was revealed by the Iranian president, is an American F-5F-TIGER. It was used as an alternative to the Kawther plane during the tests," he said in a tweet on his official Twitter account. "He said.
    "The initial test of the Kawther was not safe and was canceled today," he said in an e-mail, adding that a 42-year-old F-5F-Tiger was used as an alternative.
    He confirmed that the internal plane's electronics belonged to the F-5F-Tiger, which was modified by the Iranian army at the beginning of the millennium under a project called SR2, which was later considered a "failure" by the Iranian pilots, stopping the project.
    The Iran News Agency reported that Iran is not new to such allegations, recalling the memory of the fighter jet "The F-313", an aircraft that was nothing more than a "stereotype" bad design can not fly unless it was greatly improved, according to Of the site.
    "The plane was so small that its cockpit could not fit a normal human being," he said, describing the fighter as "immoral."
    He concluded that the latest Iranian claims about the "new advanced fourth generation aircraft" do not depend on a real aircraft with real capabilities, but look more "as a local promotional propaganda."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:25 am