Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NASA achieves the dream of the Sylvester fans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NASA achieves the dream of the Sylvester fans Empty NASA achieves the dream of the Sylvester fans

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:49 am

NASA achieves the dream of the Sylvester fans Story_img_5b8043bf17622

NASA achieves the dream of the Sylvester fans

Do you take photos of the Silvi everywhere you go? Are you looking for a new and unusual place? Well, NASA is filtering out a lot of places outside the globe, without leaving your place.
    Thanks to an application by the agency to my shop "Google" and "Apple", self-photo enthusiasts or as they call it "Silvie", can see how they appear in the outer space suit without undergoing rigorous training. 
    NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA) explains the new NASA Selfies application that captures Sylvie's images in a virtual space suit that appears in front of fantastic cosmic sites, such as the mighty nebula or the Milky Way galaxy. 
    Simply select the appropriate background and take a picture before sharing it on social networking sites. 
    The application contains 30 different backgrounds, all true images of the space taken by the Spitzer Space Telescope, which celebrates its 15th anniversary on Saturday.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 am