Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge Zidane achieves his dream of an independent Iraqi judiciary away from any influence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge Zidane achieves his dream of an independent Iraqi judiciary away from any influence Empty Judge Zidane achieves his dream of an independent Iraqi judiciary away from any influence

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2024, 4:31 am

Judge Zidane achieves his dream of an independent Iraqi judiciary away from any influence
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (January 23, 2024), the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan, confirmed that the independence of the judiciary has been achieved on the ground, while indicating that some evaluate the decisions of the judiciary according to the lens of personal or partisan interest. 
    Zidane said during his speech on the occasion of the annual celebration of Iraqi Judiciary Day, followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “the process of true independence of the judiciary began after 2003 and was completed on the twenty-third of January 2017 with the issuance of Supreme Judicial Council Law No. 45.”
    He added, "The independence of the judiciary is the most important achievement that we dreamed of because the judges' obsession with applying the law away from any influence and the judges' belief in the principle of the rule of law is what preserved the security, safety, unity and interests of Iraq despite the difficulty of the task."
    Zidane pointed out that “some people evaluate judicial decisions according to the lens of personal, partisan, or sectarian interest,” pointing out that “our awareness of the importance of our role in establishing justice made us succeed in overcoming difficulties and challenges.”
    Zidane added, "We pledge to our people to apply the constitution and the law impartially and to stand at the same distance from all litigants."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:26 am