Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the rule of law: Americans and Iranians are putting final touches to the formation of the la

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the rule of law: Americans and Iranians are putting final touches to the formation of the la Empty Leading the rule of law: Americans and Iranians are putting final touches to the formation of the la

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:37 am

Leading the rule of law: Americans and Iranians are putting final touches to the formation of the largest bloc
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, August 28 2018 at 12: 18 pm (2324 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Leading the rule of law: Americans and Iranians are putting final touches to the formation of the largest bloc
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The former deputy and leader of the rule of law Hisham Suhail, the impact of regional and international is still significant in the political process in the country, " 
    Suhail said in a statement by Sky Press," The process of forming the largest bloc is still not clear despite the passage of several months after the end of the elections and accompanied by objections and re - counting manual sorting ended soon. " 
    said al - Suhail said , " things about the biggest bloc is still difficult and there is no state of the features of the bloc 's biggest so far. " 
    he explained that" the Americans and the Iranians will end the issue agreeing will be announced the biggest bloc , very soon. " 
    he was a member of wisdom stream Abdallah Zaidi said yesterday that the largest bloc will be announced next Friday and will convene the new parliament in its first session on Monday, 3 September.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 pm