Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum receives requests to postpone the parliament session tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum receives requests to postpone the parliament session tomorrow Empty Masoum receives requests to postpone the parliament session tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Masoum receives requests to postpone the parliament session tomorrow

President of the Republic Fuad Masoum on Sunday received many requests to postpone the meeting of the Council of Representatives scheduled for Monday.
    "President Fuad Masum has already received many requests to postpone the first session for 15 days to complete its discussions," Shorwan al-Waeli, an adviser to Masoum, told Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper.
    He added that "the president is committed to the Constitution, which does not refer to the postponement of the first meeting and therefore will not take any decision on the postponement no matter what the pressures," noting that "everyone should respect the contexts and timing of constitutional and therefore it is the political blocs to resolve their differences before the hearing."
    The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Saturday during a meeting with Bret Mkgork, the envoy of US President Donald Trump, the commitment of the presidency of the official deadline for the session of the parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:10 pm