Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wajih Abbas after the first meeting: We moved from the poverty zone to the area more "Fokhana"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wajih Abbas after the first meeting: We moved from the poverty zone to the area more "Fokhana" Empty Wajih Abbas after the first meeting: We moved from the poverty zone to the area more "Fokhana"

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 1:42 am

Wajih Abbas after the first meeting: We moved from the poverty zone to the area more "Fokhana"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, September 04, 2018 at 18:06 PM (Views 4412)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wajih Abbas after the first meeting: We moved from the poverty zone to the area more "Fokhana"
     Baghdad / Sky Press

Ali Bishara

The MP from the list of Fatah and media known as "Wajih Abbas" about the feelings that followed after attending the first parliamentary sessions, and his vision of the other colleagues who were with him.

"It's like moving from a primary school to a model school where students come in as" shackles "and mothers put their bags on their backs, or move from a poor neighborhood to a rich neighborhood, or a person who moves from being a pain to a man, the MP said in a televised interview. More "Fuchana".

"I moved from an area where pale, weak faces are" makroda "to people who speak wellness on their faces and their perfume has moved from fire to paradise or from paradise to fire.

The talk of Wajih Abbas sparked a wave of comments and tweets about the future of these deputies, where many citizens demanded the placement of new deputies under the microscope to monitor the transformation of their forms and their assets and assets, as happened with their predecessors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm